Thursday, September 15, 2011

BITS AND PIECES IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Wow. Finally, after an incredible amount of work, time, and anticipation, Bits and Pieces -- my charity album I recorded, created, and produced -- is ready to released to the world. There is a glossy, professionally manufactured CD just waiting for you to buy it! One small box full of them, actually.

Wait 'til you see the album artwork and CD in person :D

Here's the basic info:

For $15, you get a professionally manufactured CD/case (all the artwork designed by yours truly!) with eleven songs performed, recorded, edited, and produced by me! ALL proceeds are donated directly to Ear Candy in support of music education!

Click here to listen to samples of every song on the album!

I've only had a very limited number of these CDs made, so you have to act fast to make sure you get one! (:

The FASTEST way to get your hands on a copy of Bits and Pieces is to buy it from me in person. Leave a comment on this blog post and tell me you'll have money tomorrow (or whenever you plan to buy it) so I can get an idea as to how many to bring to school, please!

Note: I suggest bringing a CHECK FOR $15 rather than cash -- it's less likely to be stolen, etc. Please make checks payable to Maria Jernigan!

You can also purchase the album online! Click here to learn more!

The CD's will be autographed!! :D


BONUS: All CD from the first printing will be autographed! So get your copy SOONER rather than later!

Bottom line: $15. Check (preferred) or cash. Tell me if you plan to buy one at school tomorrow in the comments or by email (mariajerniganmusic@gmail.com) so I can be sure I have a copy ready for you.

Thank you all for your support. I am so excited to finally be able to share my hard work with you!