Thursday, February 23, 2012

$400+ donation to Ear Candy Charity!

Recording, producing, creating, and marketing my album Bits and Pieces was a charity project I started back in the summer of last year. The ultimate goal was to sell as many copies of my new CD as I could, and all the money would be donated strait to Ear Candy, a non-profit organization that provides under-privileged youth access to music education. If you haven't bought your copy, what are you waiting for? You can buy them from me in person, or you can order online! For only $15, you'll get eleven songs (including two mash-ups!) that I recorded, produced, and mixed all by myself! And, of course, all the proceeds from album sales are donated directly to Ear Candy. You can listen to samples of every song by clicking here!

I surpassed a big milestone of TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS raised for Ear Candy, so I sent the first big check to them!!!

Because I donated this money before the end of 2011, the donated was MATCHED DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR by the Kiita Foundation! This means that my Head Indie Clouds project has donated a total of $411.56 so far in support of music education!



This is a huge honor, and I certainly could not have come this far without all of you lovely people who have supported me along the way. Whether you have been reading the blog since Day 1, or this is your first time even hearing about the project, I thank you so very much! You have helped give a child the gift of music!

It's a big deal.

I was quite excited!





Having trouble loading/viewing the Store Widget above? Simply click here!