Thursday, August 11, 2011

Poll: How should the album be sold?

I am looking into how I am going to sell my album once it is finished, and I want the opinions of the potential-customers (you!) about the topic.

When it is time to buy the album, what would be your preferred method of purchase?

  • Paying in cash and receiving a copy of the album in your hand immediately (buying face-to-face) is the easiest and cheapest option if you see me regularly.
  • Buying online through a website and having it shipped to you works if you don't see me in person a lot or live out of my area.
  • Buying through Amazon makes some people feel like the online transaction is more secure.
Please share your thoughts on this in the comments below! If you have another alternative, let me know that, too!

EDIT: Using Amazon would cost an additional $40 a month, plus $1 for every sale, in case that changes your opinions.