Monday, August 15, 2011

Three songs completed in one day + looking forward

I got two more songs (in addition to this one) finished today! That means I only have one more song left until all of the tracks are done!

That's very very exciting for many reasons:
  • Track list and album title will be announced SOON -- as in, a matter of days
  • Once all the tracks are completely finished, samples of all the songs will be posted and available here, on the blog, to listen to as many times as your little heart desires. This will also happen SOON -- as in, a matter of days
  • Pre-orders will be open! This will also ALSO happen SOON -- as in, a matter of days (maybe a few more days than the first two)
  • I get to create the album artwork! Then, once I finalize it, a photo of it will be, of course, posted here for everyone to see!
  • And lots of other surprises I have up my sleeve... Hmm...

EXCITED YET? I KNOW I AM.

More information is coming about all of these things, but I thought I might give you all a taste of what is coming up next in the world of Head Indie Clouds! Thanks again for your support!

I was so excited to see this pop up in my news feed on Facebook!
In the meantime, make sure to "like" the Facebook page for Head Indie Clouds by clicking here or using the widget on the right column of the blog! And tell your friends about this blog and this project, please please please!