Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back in high gear!

While I hate it when people blog about why they haven't blogged, I'm simply stating I was heavily involved with a musical, and that is over with now; my full attention is now on getting this album ready for sell!! Eeeep!

Okay. I have lots of work to do still. I am planning on making some sort of rough schedule to manage the rest of my time working on the Head Indie Clouds project. I still have to finish recording EIGHT more songs (some are Working-In-Progresses, and some I haven't even touched yet); edit, mix, master, and remaster each song; design the physical album's cover art; create the album's booklet (the insert thing inside the album's front cover); send the album to be pressed/created/copied; advertise the album; collect orders (and PRE-ORDERS! More info on that coming soon!!)..... basically, I have a ton of work ahead of me.


Yesterday, I started to work on a new song (one that I hadn't started yet), and today I am going to finish it. That is my goal for this afternoon.

By the way, if you're wondering why I never name the songs I am working on, it's because I am going to have a big day of revealing the track list, with previews of each song, when the album is available for pre-order! That gives everyone something to look forward to... (:

A calendar of deadlines is coming soon! It is more for me to make sure that I get everything done, but you are welcome to take a look, too!